Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Welcome from the FCCLA State Adviser


I am excited to represent Colorado FCCLA as the new FCCLA State Adviser/ Assistant FACS Program Director! I have been involved with FCCLA since high school, which lead me to working with students and members as a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher. I am currently teaching at Standley Lake High School where I am a co-adviser (Malissa Sloan and Valerie Baylie) to our FCCLA chapter and sponsor the student council.

I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with many of you and I look forward to meeting so many more. I will be working part time from 2pm to 6pm Monday – Friday until December 21, 2012. I will be answering questions or concerns during those hours and will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. You can reach me by phone at 720-858-2330 or by email at robert.vandyke@cccs.edu. I will begin full time for FCCLA on January 2, 2013.

Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or comments. Thank you for the work that you do and for helping FCCLA members see the possibilities! 

Robert Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment