Saturday, June 14, 2014

2013 FCCLA National Leadership Conference

The 2013 National Leadership Conference in Nashville, TN was truly a time of reflection, professional motivation, and inspiration! I continue to be amazed at the tremendous opportunities that FCCLA provides to advisors and members. Once again, the conference made a huge impact on me.

The networking that the NLC allows is very meaningful to me. I was able to discuss FCCLA program of work ideas with other advisors and that is always very helpful. I started back to teaching in the fall with some new ideas. I enjoy not only networking with the advisors from Colorado, but the advisors from other states as well. The workshops are always great.

When a student completes a STAR Event and goes on to compete at the NLC, it's always a learning experience for me. This past conference was no different. I love the challenge as an advisor and I always learn something new that enables me to help future FCCLA members as they prepare their STAR Event.

I had a terrific experience, yet again, at the 2013 FCCLA NLC.


No comments:

Post a Comment